SimTalent® is designed and developed by Simdustry, Germany
How can you be, as a manager, a greater asset to your organization?
How can you supply the results of your projects, better, quicker, with optimal costs?
You know very well: the members of your team are the key.
If you have answers to the following questions, this workshop is less likely to be very useful for you:
- How can you attract and retain high performers?
- How can you win the race for talent and propel performance?
- Which are the crucial elements and impact factors of talent development?
- How can you identify, develop, retain and deploy in projects individuals who add maximum value to the future of your company?
The answers are not easy at all. But using SimTalent® simulation, challenges can be fun, with in-depth insights and learning.
The main issues SimTalent® cover:
- Review of the individual and team development
- Planning individual development plans
- Assess performance, retention risk and motivation of your team members
- Work under limited time and financial restrictions
SimTalent® was designed for those managers who define the task of “Talent Development” a key success indicator for their future and do not see Talent Management the sole responsibility of HR, but of every manager with leadership accountability.